The increasing price of new vehicles, as well as ever-rising fuel costs, have made consumers look for economical cars and attempt to keep them running as long as possible. Many choose to purchase a Volkswagen because of their reputation for sturdy construction and excellent fuel economy. Keeping your VW running in top-notch condition requires good driving and regular maintenance, specifically at an experienced shop such as Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair.
Who We Are
For more than 20 years, Desert Oasis has been providing service to the Las Vegas area. In addition to being a family-owned business that offers excellent customer service, Desert Oasis also offers factory trained, ASE-certified technicians, low prices, shuttle service and fast service. Our shop specializes in servicing Volkswagens, along with other European vehicles like Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche and Land Rover. When you own a Volkswagen and want it to last, then what you want and need is a shop that specializes in Volkswagen repair.
Reasons to Stick with an Experienced Shop
You may have a trustworthy local automotive shop or a nearby shop that offers weekly specials. While these may seem attractive, there are various reasons to use a qualified shop when you need work performed on your VW.
• Warranty – If your VW is still under the manufacturer’s original warranty, you’re required to only use approved Volkswagen certified technicians in order to keep the warranty valid. Failure to do so can result in nullifying your warranty. Or, at the very least, VW will not pay for the repairs.
• Certified Technicians – When they say certified, they don’t just mean certified mechanics. They mean that their mechanics are certified to work on Volkswagen’s. European or German cars like the VW may have certain components that are made slightly different than American-made cars and maintenance may require knowledge of the parts and mechanism of the individual car.
• Saving Money & Time – Because these mechanics or technicians work consistently on VW cars, they’re more familiar with the ins and outs of the car, which can result in it taking less time to diagnose and repair the car.
• Genuine Volkswagen parts – While aftermarket parts may cost less initially, using genuine VW parts will keep your VW running in optimal condition, saving you money in the long run.
• Better trade-in value – If your VW is maintained regularly by a shop that uses Volkswagen parts, it’s going to last longer and should have a higher trade-in value.
Why Customers Choose Us
Customers choose Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair because they’re guaranteed to use OEM parts in their car, offer fast service, competitive prices and excellent customer service. We use the latest auto scanning and diagnostic tools technology has to offer, which ensures a faster diagnosis and repair. If you want to keep your Volkswagen in top-notch condition, don’t wait another day – bring it in or call Desert Oasis and schedule an appointment today! Get to know our staff & see what we have to offer!