Las Vegas is home to Desert Oasis European Auto Service & Repair. Family owned and operated for ten years. Original equipment parts, and ASE certified staff will bring a personal touch to your car care experience. From regular scheduled maintenance to major repair Desert Oasis offers a safe affordable alternative to any dealership. Most services can be preformed in one day and free shuttle service is available for the local area. Schedule an appointment here. or call 702-255-4090 for your appointment.
We offer the following services for all the cars we service:
- Scheduled Maintenance: The simplest thing you can do to keep your car running like new is get a routine auto tune up. We go in and do the basic services like check your power steering fluid, check your transmission fluid, check your engine coolant, check your motor oil and if its burnt we replace it, and we also check and replace your timing belt to make sure everything is going well. This is one of the most basic and rudimentary things you can do as a vehicle owner. Click here to read more.
- Battery Replacement: The battery is the power source for your vehicle. On average, it will need to be replaced every 4-6 years, and regularly checking the charge is recommended. If you leave your lights on and drain the battery multiple times, it can cause it to fail sooner. Keeping your terminals clean of corrosion can help maintain a constant power supply. Testing the charging system about every 6 months should be good. Click here to read more.
- Cabin Air Filter/s Replacement: These filters are designed to clean the air circulating through the AC vents. You’ll definitely know it needs to be changed if you turn on your AC and get a whiff of an odor. Most manufacturers recommend filter replacement once a year under normal conditions. However, severe climate conditions, high congestion areas, high dust, dirt or pollen intake or continuous stop and go traffic might mandate changing the filter more often. Click here to read more.
- Brake Service: Brake service is a process that should occur once every 10,000 miles of driving. The two pieces that make up the braking system are the brake pads and the brake fluid. The pads are what allows you to get the friction and traction to stop your vehicle, and they are supported by the fluid that allows you to apply the pressure. Left on its own, this system can malfunction easily. Click here to read more.
- Car Care: Sometimes your car just needs a little bit of TLC. When your window and door seals start to get old, when your seats need a quick cleaning, and your times being to go bald and need replaced. All of this is part of car care, and Desert Oasis European Auto Service and Repair can help you fix, clean, and replace all of these basic, and very important, details. Click here to read more.
There are lots of other things that are routinely recommended by your manufacturer to be serviced or inspected. Always check your owner’s manual for the correct intervals and maintain your services to ensure a smoothly operating vehicle. As always, keep records of all repairs so you know what has been done and what you still may need. If you perform your regular services, you can extend the life of your vehicle dramatically.